Established in the year 2016, QCS LLC is an officially Accredited Certification Body providing certification services against ISO standards, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 39001 etc.
We work with only the most reputable registrars to ensure your certification has the proper national and international recognition for your industry. We also ensure your registrar “partner” is well suited to work with you to continually improve your management systems and organizational effectiveness. As a Certification Body we offer the following:
– National & International recognition of your management systems
– International recognition of our Certificates
– Competitive and impartial certification services for businesses of all sizes
– Experience of most industries and business sectors
– Low cost scheme for small businesses
We also offer training services for implementation of various management systems at the workplaces and operation sites. QCS LLC has the hands-on experience and expertise to effectively coach your employees and correctly interpret the ISO standards for your particular application. We have worked hand-in-hand with a wide variety of clients including companies in oil & gas, scaffolding, education, transportation and other fields. The organizations have ranged in size from very small to very large, with one site or multiple locations.
QCS provides software solutions – Quality Assurance, OH&S and Enviromental Management systems related web applications & other products for individual company processes.
Based in Baku, Azerbaijan the QCS LLC is striving to be a leader in the coaching and certification of companies which aimed to build their management systems in accordance with international standards. Supported by a team of efficient and expert professionals, we offer effective services to meet the varied requirements of our clients.
- Registration details: Registered on 07.03.2016
- State registration number: 1004167511.
- AZAK accreditation certificate number: AZ.03.0328.01.18.
- ACSB accreditation certificate number: 201907-2.